Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Birthdays

So yesterday was my birthday. It was the best birthday I have had since I turned 20. I just tuned 23 though. It has been 5 years since High School, and 2 years since a failed engagement. I'm still the same. Not closer to anything else. I have had my band. That is one thing that I have always wanted to have since I was a kid. So aside from being a year older this was a good birthday. I had a half day of work yesterday where I heard that my friend Gustavo had quit. In a blaze of glory from what I know. Jenna, Jeff, and Danielle came over and took me to get ice cream in the afternoon, and then best of all. Karissa came over. It was so good to see her and be friends again. She is so awsome, and from now on I am not upset or hurt. About everyone I know sent me a text message or called. Today I had rehearsal for my band. It was so good to play our songs again and not have a bad drummer behind us. Actually we didn't have a drummer at all, but that is okay. I think I have a good outlook on life for the first time in a long time. Well... I could use a good cuddle. I haven't had that pleasure for a long time. I used to be a cuddle slut. I miss thoes days. lol Anyway we are having a party tonight, so I had better go. I'll post again tonight.

0 Responses to “Birthdays”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.