Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Wed-nes-day

Man this has got to be the most slow week of the year. I know that monday was supposedly national depressoin day. It's the one day of the year that is the most likely to be depressing. Monday wasn't bad for me. I have had a weird week though. Nothing extream, but just off. I have been very anti-socaial, and nothing seems to be fun right now. No good movies to go see. Nobody new to hang out with, just the same old. I want to have a get togeather for my birthday, but I'm not sure what to do. I think I'm getting sick. Every year about this time I get sick. Just in time for my birthday. I am looking forward to Saturday though. I have a date! Hell yeah! I can't wait. I hope it goes well. Anyway, when I have something interesting to say I will post again. Untill then...

Everybody Wang Chung!

0 Responses to “Wed-nes-day”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.