Kr5istofer's Thoughts


I know I said I wouldn't do this, but...

I'm 99% done with this blog. I don't know why I keep trying to live in Utah and work in Colorado, and I refuse to do it anymore. I know you read it and you care, but what for? As much as I hate it I will probably never see most of you again. The rest of you will just fade away, which was clearly and decisively said to me this weekend. If I knew I was going to loose everyone this way I would never had made this move. I always said that I would move here after I got married and I'm sure I should have, but I jumped the gun like I always do. Now I'm left with the knowledge that my decisions again have led me to my demise. I shouldn't have to start over again, I have earned all my friends for 12 years, and now none of them are with me. I said it this weekend and I'll repeat it here, I can't fake it anymore, there are things I want and need. I can't go on without these things, so if my hopes and dreams will never be a reality then I will stop trying to wait for them or make them one. I will tell you my plan before I finish though. I am going to church actively, and hopefully soon I will be done with my probation that I was put on 4 years ago. I hope to get the priesthood soon and maybe one day finally convince someone I'm worth it.

2 Responses to “I know I said I wouldn't do this, but...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    << I hope to get the priesthood soon and maybe one day finally convince someone I'm worth it.

    No. No. No. Forgive me, but I think your alignment is slightly skewed.

    You have to live life on your terms. That is the ONLY thing that will make you happy.

    Keep blogging. Whether it's here or somewhere else. Keep your Internet voice.

    And to steal a line from Sex and the City:

    "If you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."  

  2. # Blogger Eric

    I feel like i just got scolded and i don't even know what i did wrong.

    I hope you pull through this man

    as always I'm rooting for ya  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.